February 18, 2018

Mini Pizza - Vegan - Gluten Free


When we were growing up, my sister and I used to make mini pizzas on the weekends, I still love to eat them now. I use Enzo's gluten free bread(toasted, it makes a fabby crust), with Green Vie Vegan Mozarella (both available from She's Apples in Australia), my tomato sauce (fresh tomatoes, garlic, onions, herbs simmered down and bottled), mushrooms, olives and pineapple. So yum! It feels crazy to me to feel this good and this energised after eating pizza! The limited fat content from plant foods keeps my blood sugar rise predictable, which makes it easier to bolus for type 1.  I'm so grateful, pizza is one of top things I craved after getting celiacs and giving up meat and dairy nearly 5 years ago. Woo hoo, I love food, I love eating and I love choosing to only eat plant foods 🌱😊🍕😋💚🍄💚😊🍕😋🌱

🌱💞😙💞🌱 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed