October 14, 2013

Pumpkin is such a cute word...

Isn't it? Well, anyway, I looove pumpkin, and even though it's not techniqually harvest time in Australia, it's still the time of year that the world focuses on pumpkin recipes!

I'm determined to find a great pumpkin pie alternative recipe, but while searching through pinterest, I found this one...

http://www.beautyandthefoodie.com/magical-paleo-pumpkin-crumble-bars/

And then this happened

I substituted the eggs for flax eggs :-)


It's DELISH! Like, we've divided it up so we get equal pieces lol

Yum!

.... Well? What are you waiting for? ;-)




2 comments:

  1. I was just going to tell you that I needed to try pumpkin. I have only had it once and did not like it then, but I wonder if it had gone bad or something, because it tasted sour. I will have to try that too. Today I am trying paksoi....That's how it is called here, no idea what it tastes like, but we'll soon find out :)
    So glad your pie was delish, I have got to give it a go too
    Love you....Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! Going to try making it this weekend, thanks for sharing Sarah! Maybe next time I'll have to send you a bottle of maple syrup...

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed