June 15, 2011

Cake day and a Blue Pixie!



Well its certainly been a busy week! Yesterday was my puppy's birthday, my sweet boy turned 4! And of course he was spoiled rotten, and had a special cake made just for him, gingerbread so it wouldn't upset a wee boys tummy, and enjoyable for his humans too :)

And today I finished my blue Pixie bear! I had originally intended for her to be complete along
with the release of my first two Pixie's, but, time got away from me! I must admit, I think she is very sweet, even in her blue colour! I am very much a pink shades girl, and the blues are foreign territory to me so I am always asonished when I like my blue bears so much! My sister and I always joked that I was the pink fairy from Disneys Sleeping Beauty, and her the blue! I would make everything pink in the world, her blue, such fun to have a sister you can be young at heart with :)

Anyway....here are some photos! And please check out little Rani's link on Bear Pile, http://www.bearpile.com/item/45871 she is looking for a new home!!

TTFN ƸӜƷ

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed