June 4, 2009

Awwww....

Ruth from Flutter By Bears has just given me a "Makes My Heart Smile" blog award.  Thank you so much sweetie, yes, I know, my pictures of Pippin had nothing to do with it ;)  LOL   I'm new to blogging and didn't know this award existed until now so am delighted :) 
 Here are the rules :

1. The winner may post the logo on their blog.
2.Put a link to the person who sent the award to you.
3. Nominate 10 blogs.
4.Put a link to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees .

I will be passing "Makes My Heart Smile" on to these beary nice friends :)

Karen Alderson Dolls and Bears - Karen

Bumpkin Bears - Catherine

Louise Peers - Louise

Ellen Borggreve Designs - Ellen





1 comment:

  1. I've tagged you for the Lovely Blog award.
    Vist my blog for the details.

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed